söndag 26 februari 2012

Youtube/Google tar ned "hat"-klipp om religion



Om poeten Hamza Kashgari, han som nu riskerar att bli dödad för tre tweets om Mohammed.
Hamza Kashgari Mohamad Najeeb[1] (often Hamza Kashgari, Arabic: حمزة كاشغري‎; born 1989) is a Saudi poet[3] and a former columnist for the Saudi daily newspaper al-Bilad.[4][5] In 2011, he was on a Mabahith watchlist of pro-democracy activists.[7][8] He became the subject of a controversy after he was accused of insulting Muhammad in three short messages published through the Twitter social networking service.[6][9] King Abdullah ordered that Kashgari be arrested "for crossing red lines and denigrating religious beliefs in God and His Prophet." [sic][5] Kashgari left Saudi Arabia, trying to seek political asylum in New Zealand.[6] On February 12, 2012, he was deported from Kuala Lumpur back to Saudi Arabia and a Malaysian High Court injunction against his deportation was issued.
De tre Twitter-meddelandena:

On the occasion of Mawlid on February 4, 2012,[17] Kashgari published three tweets about an imagined meeting with Muhammad:[9][6]

  • On your birthday, I will say that I have loved the rebel in you, that you've always been a source of inspiration to me, and that I do not like the halos of divinity around you. I shall not pray for you.
  • On your birthday, I find you wherever I turn. I will say that I have loved aspects of you, hated others, and could not understand many more.
  • On your birthday, I shall not bow to you. I shall not kiss your hand. Rather, I shall shake it as equals do, and smile at you as you smile at me. I shall speak to you as a friend, no more.
Det här påminner mig om att jag borde skriva ett längre inlägg om hur fantastiskt bra vi ändå har det i Sverige, historiskt sett, om än inte relativt vad som vore möjligt ifall folk hade andra politiska preferenser.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar